Local Naughties Dating AU

Local Naughties Dating AU

NEWSFRIDAY | MY INSTA WEEK

myberlinfashion sport vabali slendertone campaign shooting

I can't believe it's already Friday. I'm a little sad that there wasn't that much time to blog every day, only every second one, but this week was very eventful and had prepared a tight schedule for me..



So many cool things happened and my absolute highlight has been the shooting for Slendertone yesterday. I still feel so honored to be chosen as a member of #slendertoneTEAM. There will also be some new projects I'm doing with them soon so better keep your eyes open for something cool to come up.




Moreover I was also preparing some new #cookwithmemonday meals, so as this week's crepespost which some of you already tried , as I read in a few emails I received.


This week I also finished my first week with the Freeletics coach. I'm doing a little testimonial for the app and I'm super excited to discover all workouts. I really like to challenging myself and doing sports, as you know.


Sport is a huge topic in my life and also a lot sporty projects were planned for myberlinfashion. One of them is #werunberlin, which is only a few more months left and I got a hard goal I want to reach for this 10K run.  I already started to train 5 times a week, between 5K and 8K and I'm getting better and stronger with every run.



I'm so grateful to be able to combine my passion for fashion and sports with my job, so as my healthy nutrition and my vegan lifestyle. Think positive my loves and have a wonderful weekend. Tonight I'm going to prepare more articles, so that my postings will be published every day, just as usual. Hugs and love. #TGIF !
Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2011 Celebrity Fashion | Themes by Home Design Architecture.