Local Naughties Dating AU

Local Naughties Dating AU

OUTFIT | #SHEWEARSKIPLING

jasmin fatschild my berlin fashion blog

It's time for some new outfit inspirations, don't you agree? I got news and adorable Kipling bags which I want to introduce to you guys into today's article, featuring the new Kipling collection..

I decided to pick three of my favorite bags for today's editorial about the new collection. I'm presenting a autumn inspired layer look and a more spring inspired look, with a bright pink bag and a travel look.

My inspiration for the looks is influenced by the colors of the bags. The dark bags reminded me more of cold weather, whether the pink bag is very bright and spring inspired.

I hope you like the looks, and the bags of course. Thank you Kipling for this cool project.

new season fashion bag kipling

jasmin myberlinfashion outfit for kipling ambassador

boots berlin street fashion

layering fashion outfit blogger

spring kipling bag style

kipling suitcase

berlin hauptbahnhof style

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2011 Celebrity Fashion | Themes by Home Design Architecture.