Local Naughties Dating AU

Local Naughties Dating AU

MYBERLINFASHION SPORT | SHOOTING FOR SLENDERTONE

slendertone shooting tanzekind
It's finally that time. I've been super excited to announce that I was testimonial for Slendertone I had a big shooting session for the fabulous brand a few weeks ago in Vabali and today I proudly present you the photos of that stunning shooting I had with one of my most beloved photographers , Juliette Mainx. I hope you like these photos as much as I do. Keep on working out!


vabali fashion fitness weight training

myberlinfashion sport jasmin fatschild

gym fashion style blogger berlin vabali

slendertone shooting vabali sport abs

workout sport boxen fitness

fibo fitness fashion sport vabali berlin

jasmin team slendertone shooting

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2011 Celebrity Fashion | Themes by Home Design Architecture.